We have another exciting potion that we are hiring for, Office Coordinator. Below is a description of the position. To apply, email Sandi Risdal your email and references.
Habitat for Humanity of Central Iowa is looking for the next valuable addition to our team. You will enjoy this role if you are an energetic and motivated individual who is passionate about helping others and work well as a team player. The ideal candidate will be cooperative and detail-oriented, able to follow established procedures to execute important duties that help us provide great service to our valued homeowners and volunteers. The Office Coordinator is responsible for general office operations including managing the office’s correspondence, reports, scheduling, greeting clients and visitors, screening and routing telephone calls and operating office equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage client information and workflows
- Complete documentation and paperwork required for various financial transactions
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and coordinate client events
- Answer phone calls, screen/route calls, and take messages
- Organizing and maintaining client files
- Solve problems independently
- protect client confidentiality
- Multi-task, organize, and complete projects assigned
- Order office supplies
- Office cleaning
- Work with the office staff and the store
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs and Windows-based computer systems
- Organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Good written and verbal communication with clients, vendors, and co-workers
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Self-starter. Able to work independently and without supervision.